Thursday, April 7, 2011

Capri, Italy

capri by anscotto
capri, a photo by anscotto on Flickr.

OK, so I do not have a lot to say about Capri except that I have already been there, and I took the picture above from a normal view point on the island. I would advise those who travel to Capri to bring a lot of money, as it is a tourist spot for the world and a lot of celebrities. 
Capri is famous for its beautiful waters, its "lover's arch," and the Blue Grotto. The water is stunning around the island, and often I find myself wanting to return to Capri while I'm in Italy. It is generally pretty easy since I live in Naples, Italy, and Capri is a short 35 min ferry ride. Since it is that easy,  I actually do go there at least twice a year, and I just tour the island. There is actually a lot to do, and to see it all would require at least a week. For those of you who are interested in visiting Capri, my biggest piece of advise is to climb to the top of the island and explore the beautiful scenery, then cool off as you walk down to the beach on the bottom of the mountain. 
If you'd like to know more about Capri, please follow this link:


http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g187783-Activities-Capri_Island_of_Capri_Campania.html

No comments:

Post a Comment